I can hardly believe we are already approaching the second week of the 30 Day Guided Detox South Beach Ready Program!
Just a few days before our official launch I was putting the finishing touches on the Detox Guide and previewing the first video and only a few days prior to that, did the idea of offering this guided detox come to me. Needless to say, I am grateful and have a new found appreciation for the idiom:
Time flies when you're having fun
I could tell that these thoughts were not totally true but rather fear based now to think of it. Speaking of 'fear based', I remember reading in The Success Principles that when you set a goal - fears, considerations and roadblocks will pop up. This is all very natural. Understand what's happening is that your brain, in concert with that subconscious mind of yours just wants to keep you safe and in your little comfort zone. Thank it for the heads up and ask for it to cooperate. Maybe even be your little assistant (no joke, just a little technique to get you busting through your fears and terror barriers at record speed).
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Neale Walsh
Talk about increased energy; clear skin; a few more trips to the loo (which can only be a good thing); consuming nutrient dense foods (think loads of veggies, fruit, clean carbs & health fats) and so many other benefits. These were all expected; however, what I didn't bargain for but fully embrace is all the clarity I am receiving and for this I am certainly grateful.
This detox is not all about the body; in actuality, it really is about the entire being. Let me further explain by sharing with you some of the things that are happening in my life this minute and a few things I have gotten a greater appreciation for and a deeper understanding of.
- Life gives you more of what you focus on. I've been focused on compiling valuable and interesting content for this detox for the past 2 weeks and guess what? I am receiving so many ideas, and so many content related resources (both people and things) are appearing out of nowhere.
- Ask. You will receive. Guidance and understanding are two things that I constantly ask for and recently I've been asking for a double dose as I am more consciously working on certain areas of my life; specifically, my career and finances and boy am I being divinely guided. Loads of things that I didn't quite get before now seem a lot more simple and others that may have caused me grief, worry or concern now bring forth a totally different emotion.
- Put your desires out there. I've been saying that I wanted to have a lot more fun in my business and not be in that 'corporate, dog eat dog, competitive spirit,' but rather a spirit of love, femininity, ease and grace. I AM so much more productive working in this vibration and I absolutely enjoy the company of the people with whom I choose to work. I am in a position to better serve from this place because it is more ME. Speaking of me...
- Authenticity is key. Who are you? Are you sharing your true self with the world? The light side which you absolutely adore and even the dark side you abhor? I am working on the latter. A little guidance I can share is to love yourself and embrace the parts you don't particularly love right now. For a long time I struggled with embracing what people would call my "dry sense of humor". At this point in my life, I really can't be bothered and those that love me aren't bothered either. Moving on...
- Do what you love. This is a big one! I've been working loads of hours on this 30 Day Guided Detox South Beach Ready Program and I feel like a kid in a candy store. No sign of a burnt out adult slugging it out in a 3 foot cubicle well before 9 and way past 5; feeling fed up, underpaid and unappreciated like a little mole daydreaming of being on a beach somewhere hoping my boss would just shut up, the customers go away and my coworkers would disappear.
Do what you love and you'll never work a day in you life. Confucius
your career or business; health and body; relationships; finances whatever area(s) you
decide. What do you want each area to look like? What do you desire? Do yourself
a favor; be completely HONEST. Then, take inspired action; take the next best step,
followed by the next best one. Just do what you can, trust and let it go.
7. Be open and receptive. Open - this word right here and I were not friends for a
long time. I think we're good now but our fallout had to do with my lack of trust
and fear of being judged. Long story short, we kissed and made up. I trust myself
so I can be open. As such, I have put myself in a position to allow all the great
things the universe has in store to flow to me and through me. If you're not open
and receptive, you cannot receive; remembering full well that receiving also includes
signs, signals or stimuli and not only physical tangible things.
8. Go with the flow. I have realised that there is a level of flow dependent on how
many of the things which are mentioned here are already part of your life. When
you have all the pieces together you cannot help but go with the flow because you are
in the flow. Nothing is hard, everything comes naturally and everything
you need is presented to you exactly as it is required.
In the meantime...Give thanks. Eat clean. Train hard. Sleep deep