Last Old Year's Night/New Year's Eve (depending on where you live in the world), I had a blast! I met a super talented woman (on the dance floor no less) and a friendship has blossomed that we both truly cherish. Who said that you couldn't have a great relationship with someone you meet in a club? (It wasn't quite a club but there was loads of dancing involved - you get the idea)
I'm looking forward to what this year's celebration will hold because my dear friend is back and of course, what we do this year has to be bigger and better than last year but mostly, it will be FUN.
This year, I will most definitely be breaking the tradition of wearing black - I'm not sure what the colour of choice will be but what I know for sure is that whatever I choose, I'll look smokin' hot and shopping for that one special outfit will be such a pleasure.
- Psyching yourself up just to walk into the store?
- Disappointed (again) because they don't have your size?
- Embarrassed because you chose a size (or 2) too small and the Shop Assistant gives you that 'I told you so look'? (eye roll, duck lips and a little neck action included)
- Hiding in the dressing room not wanting the Shop Assistant to enter (so you hand her the outfit over the door) because you are totally self conscious?
- Sucking your belly in & holding your breath (to make your stomach look flatter) and then darting out of sight to catch your breath and continue that cycle for the rest of the evening? - How exhausting.
- Wearing a body suit (I recommend Spanx) to smooth out those rolls, folds and bulges only to feel hot, uncomfortable and constricted?
- Looking around at some of the other women with envy asking how the heck they manage to look so great and wondering what in the world is wrong with you?
Way before this time next year you could be the woman who walks into any store with confidence, find your size and have the Shop Assistant look at you and give you feedback without cringing. Moreover, this confidence will seep into all areas of your life and before you know it you're full of passion and living the life you've always wanted. I cannot do it for you but I CAN guide you and show you how. What are you waiting for?
Go ahead. Book your complimentary Get Started Session now, let's have a conversation and stop letting life pass you by while you observe others get what they want and live the life while you stand on the sidelines unhappy and frustrated.