Remember I mentioned the effects of my 30 Day Guided Detox South Beach Ready Program (1 more week to go) in previous posts and how loads of my clients were saying that it was much more than a detox? Let's just say a deeper analysis of what I believe has been one of the many positive side effects I've been experiencing. I have mentioned the specifics in previous posts; check out one of those posts here if you don't recall.
From time to time I've wondered about a number of things and you've probably wondered about some of these things too. Before I tell you what these are, just let me say that my only intention is to share some of my thoughts with you - nothing more, nothing less.
- I have always wondered about God. His true nature, his expectations of us and if he's actually coming back in the way most of us have been taught.
- This whole concept of heaven and hell. Are these places that we actually go or is Miguel Ruiz right in saying that heaven and or hell are what we create in the here and now? We get to choose in which we live because we have the power to create the life we desire with our thought, words and actions.
- Is it actually possible that God would give me a talent but I'm only 'allowed' to express it 6 days of the week and not on the one day set aside for worshipping him unless I'm a doctor, nurse, policeman or similar?
- What about "judgement day". How's that going to work? With approximately 7.125 billion of us living on planet earth as at 2013; it will certainly take him longer than a day or is this where that (day = year) interpretation comes in?
- Consider religion. Was Karl Marx correct? Is it actually the opium of the people?
- Are you using that gift of choice and are you choosing happiness?
- Is what you believe about a specific thing really your belief or did you borrow it from someone else?
- Have you decided to ignore how you really feel about something because you do not want to deal with the reality of it?
Please feel free to leave a comment and or share any questions that may have crossed your mind or things that you've been wondering about. You'll be surprised to know that you are not alone.
In the meantime...Give thanks. Eat clean. Train hard. Sleep deep