If you're reading this, chances are you're not at all average so give yourself some love and acknowledge that part of you that wants to do better and wants to achieve more.
Truth be told, we've all been there - we've all been euphoric about something (or someone) and for the first couple of days we are on it like white on rice. No problems at all but after a couple of weeks it gets annoying, disruptive to our schedules and we so want to give up, go back, forget about it and move on.
Give up if you really want (we both know that you don't); trust me, the alternative ain't pretty and you know this as well as I do. Picture it, another year of:
- Feeling self conscious because of your weight
- Not being able to walk into a store and find your size
- Pretending to be happy
- 'Hating' on those skinny b*tch*s (you know you call them that)
- Questioning your self worth
- Having to explain to people that you really don't eat that much
- Feeling lost and confused
By the way, nothing is wrong with reaching out and asking for help so I've made it easy for you and added some additional Discovery Sessions to my schedule just for you. Head on over to my calendar and choose a time that best suits you - let's have a conversation.